Re: gEDA-user: Task list for: Solving the light/heavy symbol problem

   On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 16:45 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Scala anyone?

I think the rule for choosing a language, other than "readily
available on mac, linux, and windows" is that you can go to pretty
much any bookstore and buy an "XYZ for Dummies" for it.

   May be Ruby? (There's a "Ruby on Rails for Dummies" at least...)
   After some advertising here on the list I decided to learn some Ruby
   and looks like powerful+fun+natural language all in one.
   Otherwise I like the idea of Python. I currently use it for footprint
   generation API inspired on Darrel Harmon's footgen.py.
   Best Regards, Felipe.

   --
   Felipe De la Puente Christen