Re: gEDA-user: Task list for: Solving the light/heavy symbol problem

On 05/26/2011 07:40 PM, John Doty wrote:
If the consensus is that gnetlist is the place to perform the transformations
we're discussing, then we're in Scheme territory, I think.

I can't see abandoning guile/scheme.  I've even written scripts
in Cadence skill language, which is pretty much LISP.  I just need to find some way
to pare down the magnitude of the task so I could do some little slices of it
and go back to work for a week and a half, then do another slice...and repeat...

Otherwise I am learning python for web site programming with the Django framework
and like that better than C code for the TinyOS framework that I've done.

I look at my old PERL scripts and it's like a language I never knew...  PERL
familiarity seems to evaporate completely from my head every six months.

John
--
Ecosensory