Re: gEDA-user: Task list for: Solving the light/heavy symbol problem

> We'll have to be careful to make this transparent to the user.

Yes, this is the tricky part.  I suspect we'd need "standard names"
for various fields, for example the search fields Digikey uses, and
figure out some backend rules for how various database chunks are
merged, etc.

But from the user's point of view, it should be no more complex than
our current chooser, perhaps.  Or right-click -> attributes -> some
sort of dynamic menu.