gEDA-user: Newby Question on Symbols

Hi.

Thank you for all the assistance.  I can now work hierarchically, etc.

I am using gschem, gnetlist and HSPICE to model the TSMC 0.18 CMOS process.
I am able to model the P and N channel transistors successfully because the
symbols pass the attributes of length (l) and width (w) through to the
netlist.  But the netlister will not recognise attributes on some symbols.
It will always accept a value, which is placed after the nodes in the
netlist, but not any attribute.  Help, what can I do?  Is there another file
somewhere apart from the name.sym in the library that defines more detail
about a symbol or is my problem with the netlister?

Best regards
John Davies
Metagence Technologies
Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Herts WD4 8LZ
Tel: +44 (0)1923 260511 Fax: +44 (0)1923 268969