gEDA-user: gtkwave: warping to events & defining mnemonics

Hello,

I just installed version 1.2.104 of gtkwave.  It is quite impressive for a public
domain software.  I am wondering someone could point the way to a few
capabilities which I can't seem to find in the web manual or the online help.

If a wave (or a bunch of waves) is selected, is there a way to warp to the
first event (signal change) to the left or right of the current position?

Is there a way to assign mnemonic names to specific values for a
bus?  For complicated control lines, it is easier to recognize INCREMENT
rather than 8'h7, especially when there is much control activity.

Some readers may recognize these features from signalscan, which is
very expensive.

Thanks.

Fred
fma@doe.carleton.ca