Re: gEDA-user: seems GEDARCDIR not picked up from Makefile

ok, I always speak too fast.. but:

why in the base configure.in do

if eval "test x$opt_rcdir = x"; then
        # path was not specified with --with-rcdir
        # don't set the GEDARCDIR in config.h
        AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(GEDARCDIR, "none")
        GEDARCDIR="$gedatopdir"
else
        # path WAS specified with --with-rcdir
        AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(GEDARCDIR, "$opt_rcdir")
        GEDARCDIR="$opt_rcdir"
fi
####################################

it seems to me that since by default the GEDADATADIR is defined, GEDARCDIR
should be too...
why not do

if eval "test x$opt_rcdir = x"; then
        # path was not specified with --with-rcdir
        # don't set the GEDARCDIR in config.h
        AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(GEDARCDIR, "$gedatopdir")
        GEDARCDIR="$gedatopdir"
else

?

bruno