Re: gEDA-user: seems GEDARCDIR not picked up from Makefile

it also seems that the env var GEDADATA gets a false value. Where is it
set BTW, I can not figure it out...

In my build, using a special configure prefix, GEDADATA is always seen as
/usr/local/share, instead of what I set in prefix, which should be the
default unless directly overriden, I think.

I am confused also by the fact that there is no mention of GEDADATA in the
.in files like for the GEDADATARC and other variables...

any help on this ?

bruno