gEDA-user: Easy question

Hi,

I've just installed gEDA packages from Mandrake8.1 distrib, but gschem
complains about  things missing.
Is there any env variables to set or some files to add locally ? I can't
find the info in the archive. What's missing ?

Sorry for this basic question.
Thanks a lot.
JC

gEDA/gschem version 20010722
Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/local] passed to component-library
Invalid path [/usr/share/gEDA/sym/74] passed to component-library
Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]
ERROR: Unbound variable: find-key

The log file :
Read system-gschemrc file [/usr/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc]
Did not find ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file [/home/james/.gEDA/gschemrc]
Did not find local gschemrc file [./gschemrc]
Could not find [(null)/gschem.scm] for interpretion
Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]