Re: gEDA-user: Easy question

Hi,

>I've just installed gEDA packages from Mandrake8.1 distrib, but gschem
>complains about  things missing.
>Is there any env variables to set or some files to add locally ? I can't
>find the info in the archive. What's missing ?

	Based on the info in this post, it looks like the symbols have
not been installed (which contains a very important rc file
called system-commonrc).  Does /usr/share/gEDA/system-commonrc,
/usr/share/gEDA/sym etc... exist on your system?  I could be wrong about
this, but that's my initial guess as to what is wrong.  Also, is this
a new install of gEDA/gaf or did you have an older version installed?

								-Ales