gEDA-user: uppercase letters

All Windows and programs for it was left, and now we only want to work with gnu programs.

In Brazil the BSA is in a hard movement to prevent piracy.

We are with some litle problems:

	- All upper case letters appears like lower but more spaced

	- Reading a text about symbol creation I beleave to understand that our actual symbols libs needs to change to use new recurses like net= attribs and other. Is it realy?

	- Where can I find schematics examples to study.