gEDA-user: RPMS for GTKWave-1.3.20

I've made RPM packages of GTKWave 1.3.20. The 1.3.20 fixes a time scale
bug that was reported against Icarus Verilog. Turned out to be a gtkwave
problem, so Tony fixed it (to make 1.3.20) and I'm mirroring the source
and distributing packages:

  <ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/gtkwave/>

That directory contains the source for 1.3.20 as Tony distributes
it, and the RPMS directory contains packages that I made from that
source.

Haven't done a Windows installer yet, Windows builds are dreary
and painful to make. (Anything involving Windows is dreary and
painful.)
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov