gEDA-user: Re: gEDA: RPMS for GTKWave-1.3.20

netracurse@nc.rr.com said:
> The new Windows binary (sans installer) can be found there.  I keep
> VC++ and the project stuff for gtkwave on my old machine just for
> those builds since they are a big, big PITA.

GTKWave can be compiled w/ the mingw port of gcc, and makefiles.
That's how I do it, when I do it. Even my day job tasks are almost
completely free of VC++.

I make installers for Windows whenever I go through the effort
of building a windows binary, because installing a program on
Windows is unusually difficult, especially if it uses any sort
of DLL.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov