gEDA-user: pcb163p, pcb199j

geda users and Charles,

about advanced circuits,  call Richard, (although they assign sales
people according to area code), and ask him about their recent direct
mail offer for new first time customers....$150 credit you can use for
three boards plus shipping or 4 boards plus file fixing service, and
solve this problem later.   I'm doing some work on the libraries for
pcb199j right now, and will use it for a real circuit board sent to
advanced very soon also.  We can collectively bargain : - ) And then we
have the source!  we can fix it too.  I suggest fixing pcb199j which has
an actual functioning autorouter....and it has a layer output for the
solder paste mask purpose...pcb163p does not...and DJ Barrow created a
patch to add that, but pcb199j has that too....pcbc199j is the one to
patch now....and maintain.  The demand for pcb is not high volume at
all...yet...   My ISP lets me do cgi-bin...maybe it can serve ftp also,
or at least downloads via http.

John Griessen

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 23:14, Charles Lepple wrote:
Or, pointers to Excellon drill-to-drawing (PostScript, or whatever)
> code would be cool.
.
.
.