gEDA-user: Symbols handy???

Greetings List:

I'm in the process of designing some controller boards for use with my hobby
trains.  I'm planning on using the Fairchild ACE (arithmetic controller
engine), coupled with some Dallas Semi 1-Wire devices (aka MicroLan).

The microlan allows me to eliminate a mux/demux structure (that and I think
the microlan is a neat thing).

What I need (being lazy here) are symbols for through-hole RJ45 or RJ11 for
both PCB and gschem.  I didn't find them in the libraries in gschem, but
being a commonly used part, I figured someone may have the symbol.

Thanx for the time, (and _*AWESOME*_ tools)

-travis sawyer
Embedded Software Engineer by day, tinkerer by night

"Those who would give up essential Liberty,
 to purchase a little temporary Safety,
 deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -- Benjamin Franklin