gEDA-user: Problems with gschem

Hi, I've got Problems with starting gschem. I looked for informations
on http://www.geda.seul.org/mailinglist/geda-user.html but I didn't
found a solution. Here is my problem: When I try to start gschem from
the console I get the following output:

gEDA/gschem version 20010722
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more
details.  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute
it under certain conditions; please see the COPYING file for more
details.

Error : unbound-variable [C:51 L:24] in
/etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc Most recently read form: (#@load
(#@string-append #@gedarcdir /system-commonrc)) Error :
unbound-variable [C:32 L:145] in /usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gschem.scm
Most recently read form: (#@mapping-keys global-keymap (quote ()))

Tried to get an invalid color: 0
Tried to get an invalid color: 7
Tried to get an invalid color: 0
Tried to get an invalid color: 7

The gschem-window doesn't have a menu-bar and there aren't any
colors. I'm not able to insert components. If I press a key the
program terminates with an error like:

ERROR: Unbound variable: current-keymap

Does anybody may help me? Thanks, Peter