-- Cut here --
From: Willhart - Lawrie Abbott <labbott@bytepowergroup.com>

Hi All,
I'm new to gEDA and havent got that far yet other than create a couple
of schematic components. Along the way though I've been dabbling with
tragesym, and Ive made a little PythonCard frontend for it that may be
of no use, and isnt really complete, however I thought I'd make it
available in case any one might find it useful. Screenshot
http://members.iinet.net.au/~lawrieabbott/pub/tragePC/gEDA_Component_generator.png
Code http://members.iinet.net.au/~lawrieabbott/pub/tragePC/

Cheers
Lawrie Abbott