gEDA-user: Bus-ripper enhancements

Hi.

I've been using a lot of busses in my schematics. The default bus ripper symbols look good, but they make schematics harder to work with. In particular, if you drag a bus line around, you loose connections to the bus rippers.

I haven't been using the bus rippers, but instead directly connect the net lines to the bus lines. This helps when I move bus signals, but it doesn't look as good.

IMO, bus rippers should be more built-in. Rather than loading a bus-ripper symbol, gschem should draw the connection differently.

And, while I'm asking for enhancements, the netname attribute should automatically be aligned with the bus ripper by default. Currently, all of my vertical bus taps require that add the netname attribute, and then rotate and move the attribute. What would really help productivity here would be a net naming mode where every net I click on get's the previous name, incremented by 1, and properly aligned. So, for example, I could name my bus taps A[0], A[1], A[2], ... A[31] with 31 mouse clicks. A similar symbol naming mode would also be good. I use autonumber attributes a lot, but I'd rather have control over which symbols get which numbers.

If any of this can be done with just pure guile code, I'd love to hack it in.

Thanks,
Bill