gEDA-user: Minor source attribute problems

Hi.

I'm running into some problems in gschem with the source attribute on symbols.

I've finished the SRAM, and have started doing a via-programmed ROM. Naturally, some of the schematics have the same name. I need a way for the source attribute to be able to specify which schematic to use. Just the component path wont do the job. In particular, if I list the SRAM directory first, the ROM symbols will point to the SRAM schematics, and vise-versa.

I think that putting relative paths for symbols might work out ok. A simpler hack would be to look in the same directory as the symbol first, before going through the path. I also tried adding "." to the path, but "." gets replaced with the current directory, not the directory of the current schematic.

Bill