Re: gEDA-user: Comments after successfully running gnetman . . . .

Clarification:  Yes, I know that you can edit the underlying schematic
or symbol by going through the "Hierarchy" menu.  Two points:

*  Bill attached the "source" attribute to the symbol, while gschem
only allows the "source" attribute to be attached at the schematic
level.  Therefore, gschem is not handling Bill's attribute correctly
-- "source" isn't showing up in the symbol at the schematic level.  I
propose to fix this by making "source" a "symbol and schematic"
attribute.

*  As for accessing the underlying files, being able to do it through
the right mouse button in addition to the hierarch menu would be a
good thing.  (Yes, it is also already available through a keyboard
shortcut, which is very nice.)  I can look at gschem and try to figure
out how this works . . . .

> *  It would be nice if gschem offered you the possibility of editing
> either the symbol *or* the underlying schematic.  For example, in
> Viewdraw if you right click on a symbol you have the option to either
> "edit symbol" or "edit underlying schematic".  Gschem should behave
> the same way.

Thanks to Terry for asking me about this!

Stuart