gEDA-user: Garchive update

Hello,

I have updated the project archive utility "garchive".  In particular,
I have made the following changes based upon user (and my own) input:

*  Incorporated SPICE file archiving.  This allows you to archive a
   project which uses spice-sdb.  Garchive now tracks down your SPICE
   model files and sticks them into the gschem-files directory along
   with your symbols.  It also munges the "file" attribute in your
   archived schematic to point to the archived model files.

*  Garchive now gets a pointer to the TMP directory (usually /tmp)
   from the environment, if it exists.  Otherwise, it defaults to
   /tmp.

*  The presence of RC files is now optional -- the user
   is queried about creating them if they don't exist.

Please get the latest version from:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/garchive/

and follow the instructions to install it.

Ales, garchive is ready to go into gEDA/gaf.  Please let me know how I
can help you integrate it in.  Please don't forget to get the
Makefile.am stuff too.

Eventually, if all works out, garchive is a good way to exchange
design files amongst geographically distributed designers, as well as
archive projects on your own machine.

As always, please send bug reports to me: sdb AT cloud9 DOT net.

Stuart