Re: gEDA-user: Comments after successfully running gnetman . . . .

Hi --

I have implemented Carlos's patch, and have also commented out the
code around "if (o_text_num_lines(string) != 1)".  After that, the
multi-attrib dialog box *did* work for me.  Good work, Carlos!  That
is,  when I clicked on a part with a multi-line attribute, and
selected the multi-line attribute in the dialog box, the  attrib
correctly showed up in the text entry field as multiple lines.  I
could also edit it in place.  I don't know what trouble Carlos is
having . . . .

Carlos, since it worked for me, and I haven't made any other changes
to the code, can you please forward your patch to Ales?
Alternatively, I could forward it too, but you're the author, and
should take credit!  Please let me know if you prefer me to forward
it.

Some additional comments:

*  I think that if we allow for multi-line attribs in the multi-line
dialog box, then we need to have a column in the attrib display
indicating if the attrib is single lined ('s') or multi-lined ('m').
This would work something like the current "visibility" indicator.

*  I don't know what happened to the black line which surrounds the
multiple-lin text entry box.  Is this some kind of switch that needs
to get set in the widget?  I am not an GTK+ expert . . . .

Stuart