Re: gEDA-user: Comments after successfully running gnetman . . . .

Hi Stuart,

[snip]
>*  I don't know what happened to the black line which surrounds the
>multiple-lin text entry box.  Is this some kind of switch that needs
>to get set in the widget?  I am not an GTK+ expert . . . .

	I think that border disappear when we went to a multi-line
text entry widget.  The text entry and text editing dialog box need
serious help.  I was planning on simplifying them and making them look
better before I release the next version.

								-Ales