Re: gEDA-user: gEDA get-together in Boston, Mass (USA).

On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 01:52 PM, Stuart Brorson wrote:
If you are a gEDA developer or user in the vicinity of Boston, Mass
(USA), several of us are planning on meeting for a gEDA get-together
and dinner in December.  The dinner discussion will involve the
current status of the gEDA project, as well as interesting future
directions for development.  Ales, Dan McMahill and myself plan on
attending. Others are cooridially invited to participate.

Although the exact time and venue have not yet been established, it
will likely take place at a restaurant in or around Cambridge on
one of Wed. Dec 3rd, Wed. Dec 10th, or Wed. Dec 17th.  If you are
interested in joining us, please contact me off list at: sdb AT cloud9
DOT net, and let me know your preferred date.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Oh, bummer...I was in Boston (picking up a VAX 7000, yay!) three weeks ago. I will not be able to make it to the gathering, but I wish I could!

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "My tummy hurts now, but my soul
St. Petersburg, FL feels a little better." -Ed