Re: gEDA-user: 20050820 ebuilds

Right libgeda emerged and i typed emerge geda this is what i got.

BusyBox64 portage # emerge geda
Calculating dependencies -
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=sci-electronics/tclspice-0.2.15"
have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
- sci-electronics/tclspice-0.2.15 (masked by: missing keyword)
- sci-electronics/tclspice-0.2.17 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page
or
refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
!!!    (dependency required by "sci-electronics/geda-20050820" [ebuild])

BusyBox64 portage #

Marc :)

--
Marc <mark.price13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>