Re: gEDA-user: 20050820 ebuilds

Hello Marc,

I don't know for sure what system you are using, but it looks like it is an amd64, and if you look at packages.gentoo.org and search for tclspice you will see that there is no keyword for amd64.

You can of course try to add the AMD64~ keyword to the tclspice ebuild, or remove the dependency in the geda ebuild, in case you don't need tclspice.

ciao

      Florian

Marc wrote:

Right libgeda emerged and i typed emerge geda this is what i got.

BusyBox64 portage # emerge geda
Calculating dependencies -
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=sci-electronics/tclspice-0.2.15"
have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
- sci-electronics/tclspice-0.2.15 (masked by: missing keyword)
- sci-electronics/tclspice-0.2.17 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page
or
refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
!!!    (dependency required by "sci-electronics/geda-20050820" [ebuild])

BusyBox64 portage #

Marc :)