Re: gEDA-user: fpga

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 11:22, Michael Sokolov wrote:
> Darrell Harmon <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Whatever you do, please respect the copyrights.
>
> That is your opinion.  Others have the right to disagree.
>
> Can we take this off-list, please?
>
> MS

Hello list,

It's been a while since I've had a chance to check my email. With that said,
Here I am, crusing along, reading the gEDA mails when I run into this. I find
this statement appalling, offensive and absolutely inappropriate.

I don't want anarchy in my mailbox - Even when the author/WanaBeAnarchist
covers his rear (Poorly, I might add...) with a "Can we take this off list ,
Please?".

Best regards

Marvin