Re: gEDA-user: which linux?

I am off for Japan tomorrow, taking the linux laptop with me. I just bought my daughter a new laptop with windows xp on it. I put McCaffy, anti-virus anti spyware etc on it. This will be an interesting expiriment to see if Winows can last as long as linux has. For the record, the lap top is sitting behind a linux box with a fire wall and nat on it.

Steve M.