Re: gEDA-user: Forward annotation too complicated

What I usually do is (1) remove the traces that connect to the
oriiginal component,
(2) place the new component and (3) add nets to the new component pads.
It is easier to remove traces without a component in place.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org