Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

Hi,

I try to write a polite mail....

I like you project and I use it all the time. It is quite good but still
not perfect. Here is a small issue:

<snip>

maybe if you have some spare time you can fix this bug, thanks a lot

lucas vogelsang

so this took me 2 min which I could have spent fixing the bug by my self
or develop my own things. I don't know but I think developing is much
better than writingt these stupid long mails. but that short mails don't
mean that I don't like the project, I just don't see any sense why I
should write that I think it is perfect every time I only want to report
one single bug...

lucas