Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 04:07:47PM +0100, Lucas Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to write a polite mail....
>
> I like you project and I use it all the time. It is quite good but still
> not perfect. Here is a small issue:

I don't like e-mails to Ronja like

"
Your project is absolutely cool, I love it, it's something
breakthrough,...

But I have a small problem: this and this doesn't work...
"

I have a feeling that people write the compliments just for the purpose
of getting through their request and that they are not meant honestly.

CL<