Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Install Issues: No fonts found, fonts.conf

On 11/10/05, Jacob Schaffner <jas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
> library is not correctly configured. You may need to
> edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
> about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
> page and on http://fontconfig.org

try running 'sudo fc-cache'

I don't use 10.4 on a daily basis, so there may be other issues, but
someone pointed me to that entry in the Fink FAQ when I was having
trouble testing

As of a few weeks ago, you shouldn't need any extra .info files
outside of the ones in Fink/unstable to run gschem or pcb. (I should
really update my web page with both of these points, but I haven't
gotten around to it.)

--
- Charles Lepple