gEDA-user: PCB discards unchanged changes when closing

Hi,

I have a little future request:

Please make at least the same warning as in gschem for unsaved changes
when you close PCB. But I don't like the message from gschem because it
doesn't gives you the opportunity to save the document directly(but
better than in pcb). I think there should also be a Save button,
something like this:

Warning: you have unsaved documents, do you really want to quit?
[Save and quit] [Discard and quit] [cancel]

thanks
lucas