Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 21:01 -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:

> > > That is always the inevitable reply when some one criticizes an Open
> > > Source program.  :-(
> >
> > But it is why *I* am working on pcb ;-)
>
> Yes.  That is why I'm working on wxPCB too (the Windows port of PCB using the
> wxWidget set for the curious.  Figured out how to get dock-able windows
> working today).

It will soon wont be necessary any more, a friend is developing a open
source multi plattform gui(lgpl) which provides apple aqua, windows(I
think wx widgets), gtk and qt GUI over one single api.

www.omgui.org

it would be cool if one could port it to omgui, but it is not usable
yet. if I have enough time to learn C(school eats my time) I could help.

lucas