Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

On Thursday 10 November 2005 05:27 pm, Mike Hansen wrote:

> If the users feel they can complain incessantly about the bugs and features
>in the software then I suggest doing one of two things:
> a)  Fix the bug yourself.

That is always the inevitable reply when some one criticizes an Open Source
program.  :-(

> Either show some respect for the developers

Software Development Magazine September 2005
    BUSINESS RULES
     11 Clients You Need to Fire Right Now
       "Is your customer a chiseler, perpetually dissatisfied or a bully? Are
you tired of justifying software development practices to people who think
it's just so much high-paid typing? It's time to cut loose those clients who
are earning you gray hairs. By Christopher Hawkins"

http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/sdm0509c/

You do have to register to read the entire article, but it is free to do so to
my knowledge.