Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 08:34:42PM -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:
> On Thursday 10 November 2005 05:27 pm, Mike Hansen wrote:
>
> > If the users feel they can complain incessantly about the bugs and features
> >in the software then I suggest doing one of two things:
> > a)  Fix the bug yourself.
>
> That is always the inevitable reply when some one criticizes an Open Source
> program.  :-(

Someone is doing an auxilliary mesaurement board for Ronja and decided
to try out Kicad. He said he was able to do the development cycle of a
simple board in 5 minutes. And that he wants to do it in Kicad because
it's easy and has a feeling that everything works there, and the
required parts are in the library.

I told him Kicad is OK on Ronja because it's GPL as well. So he'll do it
in Kicad instead of gEDA.

CL<