Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

> > a)  Fix the bug yourself.
>
> That is always the inevitable reply when some one criticizes an Open Source
> program.  :-(

But it is why *I* am working on pcb ;-)

>      11 Clients You Need to Fire Right Now

Heh.  Reminds me of an nth-hand story.  Restaurant.  Table in the
middle, unruly customers, bothering everyone.  Waiters couldn't please
them no matter what.  Finally, the owner comes out and says something
like "I'm sorry, but obviously we're unable to please you tonight.
It's all my fault.  As an apology, please consider this meal to be on
the house.  Now, get out of my restaurant."