Re: gEDA-user: Spartan3 FT256 layout in PCB

you might want to look at AVX Low Inductance InterDigitated Capacitors for your design.
http://www.avx.com/docs/masterpubs/smccp.pdf

norwood sisson

Larry Doolittle wrote:

Friends -

I took a whack at laying out a Xilinx Spartan3-FT256 in PCB.
I posted my results so far at
 http://recycle.lbl.gov/~ldoolitt/ft256/
It's set up for a 6-layer board, and routes all 184
non-power pads out to traces on a 0.5 mm grid.

I welcome constructive criticism, especially in the
context of (relatively) high speed design.  My interest
in this chip is for designs running at about 100 MHz.

- Larry