Re: gEDA-user: OT: Video camera hack

On Nov 15, 2005, at 7:02 PM, Syed Faisal Akber wrote:
Hacking electronics seems on-topic to a hobby electronics group :-)

Hobby? What hobby?

I was looking for a diplomatic way to say exactly the same thing. :)

Wasn't the original comment a sarcastic one??

It didn't seem that way to me, but I wasn't trying to suggest that it was a big deal. In my life at least, there's very little difference between my hobby and my profession. I work on computers and electronics pretty much constantly...but sometimes I get paid for it...so there's very little distinction.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, Cape Coral, FL
"Most are engaged in business the greater part of their lives, because the soul abhors a vacuum and they have not discovered any continuous employment for man's nobler faculties." - Henry David Thoreau