Re: gEDA-user: Fink install or binaries for Mac OS X

Charles,
When I try the fink command line, it is give me this:
Failed: Can't resolve dependency "bison (>= 2.0)" for package "iverilog-0.8.1-10" (no matching packages/versions found)

Opening up fink commander, I see that the tables have bison version 1.35-2. I did a source->self update and it did not put a more recent version. I looked at the properties of this package and there is no other version than the 1.35-2.

I installed bison by doing a download, configure, make sudo make install. dpkg -l |grep bison did not list it.

This is inside my /sw/etc/fink.conf.

 cat /sw/etc/fink.conf
# Fink configuration, initially created by bootstrap.pl
Basepath: /sw
RootMethod: sudo
Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto
FetchAltDir:
Mirror-apt: http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/bindist
Mirror-cpan: ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/perl/CPAN/
Mirror-ctan: ftp://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/
Mirror-debian: http://ftp.debian.org/debian/
Mirror-gimp: ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/
Mirror-gnome: ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/
Mirror-gnu: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu
Mirror-kde: ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/
Mirror-master: http://distfiles.master.finkmirrors.net/
Mirror-rsync: rsync://master.us.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/
Mirror-sourceforge: http://west.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/
MirrorContinent: nam
MirrorCountry: nam-us
MirrorOrder: MasterFirst
ProxyPassiveFTP: true
Verbose: 1
SelfUpdateMethod: rsync
ConfFileCompatVersion: 1
UseBinaryDist: false
Frank-Eorys-Computer:/usr/local/src/bison-2.1 frankeory$

To top it off, I have /sw and a /sw/sw with /sw/fink and /sw/sw/fink on my hard disk.
Any ideas?
Frank