gEDA-user: SDB format?

Nope, I'm not talking about something of Stuart's. Wish I was, he'd have
made it easy. I'm talking about Tanner EDA's "SDB" file format. I'd like
to use Professor Ikeda's "Open IP" (if you can read Japanese, see
http://research.kek.jp/people/ikeda/) but while the IP may be "open", the
actual design files are in Tanner's closed SDB format.

Does anyone on the list know anything about this? Are there any tools to
extract the contents of an SDB file into a format that a Perl script might
be able to grind into gEDA design files?

John Doty          "You can't confuse me, that's my job."
MIT-related mail:                       jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other mail:                             jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx