Re: gEDA-user: Fink install or binaries for Mac OS X

Charles Lepple wrote:
On 11/17/05, Frank Eory <toaster2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Charles,
When I try the fink command line, it is give me this:
Failed: Can't resolve dependency "bison (>= 2.0)" for package
"iverilog-0.8.1-10" (no matching packages/versions found)

You need to enable "unstable":

http://fink.sourceforge.net/faq/usage-fink.php?phpLang=en#unstable

But why does iverilog depend on bison >= 2.0? Surely that is only a build time dependency, but even at that I'm surprised that a stable package depends on an unstable compilation environment.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,