gEDA-user: PCB: Pad description obsolete?

Hi,

I tried to move all the components on one side, but I went into several
problems.

1. Try in PCB, first tried right click, no menu entry....
   Let's try the "Select" Menu: Move selected elements to other side,
nothing changes...

2. Try vim: ah there is a "solderside" flag, let's delete it(%
s/"solderside"/""/g). Start up PCB, a cool I see descriptions but
solderpads and components stayed on the solderside.

So, I looked into vim, tried to find out what's wrong with the pad. I
didn't find anything.

I looked into file format description on
http://pcb.sourceforge.net/pcb-20050127.html/Element-File.html#Element%
20File , and saw:

	Pad  = "Pad(" X1 Y1 X2 Y2 Thickness Name PinNumber Flags ")"
and:

Pad
        A pad is very similar to a line except it may not be
        disconnected from its element and it has an associated name. Is
        is defined by two end point position, size, name and by some
        flags.
                           bit 2:  set if pad was found during a connection search
                           bit 5:  display the pads name
                           bit 6:  pad has been selected
                           bit 7:  pad is located on the solder side

When I compared with my pad I found out that there aren't any flags at
this position:

        Pad[-2000 -6500 1500 -6500 6500 3000 9500 "1" "1" "auto,square"]

also the brackets changed.... ( -> [.

So where is it described??

Lucas