Re: gEDA-user: printing PCBs assembly drawing for each side on each one paper

When do you need to create your assembly drawings?

I am working on a script that merges the eps files that PCB creates.
The selected
eps files are merged and scaled to fit a specified paper size (preserving the
aspect ratio). You can change the color of each layer and output a
footer that prints
the filenames that were merged and the date the output file was created.

What I have been doing for my assembly drawings is merging the silk layer with
a color of black and the copper layer with a color ot 50% black.

I just need to review the code, do  a little more testing and write
some documentation.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org