Re: gEDA-user: OT: Video camera hack

On 11/15/05, Dave McGuire <mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    Well I don't know much about Canada, but in the US you can bet on it.
>   This government is unbelievably paranoid.  Frankly, it makes me want
> to throw up.  But that's a rant for another day. =)

But people have been doing this in the amateur radio community since
the advent of light-weight video cameras though.  I think that the
classification for a UAV would include some kind of range requirements
as well.  I *strongly* doubt that a model aircraft flown remotely
would classify as a UAV "out of the box."  We need more information
before this determination can be made.

As much as I abhore this administration, I equally abhore the spread
of rumor and FUD too.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II