gEDA-user: footprint=

The page
http://geda.seul.org/docs/current/attributes/node16.html
is describing the footprint= attribute, but it isn't describing how
to determine the appropriate footprint= attribute for a footprint
which I display in the PCB program from the Window -> Library.

This is the most important information regarding the "footprint="
attribute, without this information the user is unable to make a board.

I suggest this information to be added to the page.

Also, is this information described anywhere else online? I didn't find it.

CL<