gEDA-user: New symbol repository for gschem

Hello!

Recently I published a set of symbols for gEDA. It contains small size
symbols, about the same size as in other EDA software. Adjacent pins in the
symbols are 0.1" apart. The library contains most of TTL and CMOS gates,
several opamps, comparators, voltage regulators, microcontrollers, generic
passive components and transistors/diodes and also some rf circuits.

TODO: popular transistors and diodes, more ICs, spice-, verilog-, vhdl-
components, documentation, config files.

The library can be installed together with standard library but both cannot be
used together in single project (that do not look good too).
When using the library, it is recommended to set pin and net style to "thin".

The library can be downloaded from:

http://www.sp5pbe.waw.pl/~sp5smk/my-gaf-pcb.html

tar.gz and FC4 RPMs available.

There is also my version of PCB footprints.

Wojciech Kazubski