gEDA-user: gerbv improvement suggestions

As i some days ago reported i had problems generating the assembly printouts for my first board designed with PCB for linux in the form that i wanted. As PCB has not very much options to select the printouts i solved the problem finally by using a commercial gerber tool. I loaded the desired layers, switched all colors to white, reduced the used aperture for drawing the text (small text was too fat with the default linewidth of 8 mils) and exported all into a postscript file.
It would be good if this is possible with free tools too, therefore it would be good if gerbv
- can print what you see on the screen to a postscript file
- offer options for scaling and mirroring (needed for back side assembly printouts) in the needed new print dialog
- offer some predefined colors (e.g. 16) in the layer color selection window so that it is easy to switch all layers to white and thereby assuring that the print dialog generates a black and white postscript file suitable for a b/w laser printer (avoiding raster images for greyscales or colors)

Michael