RE: gEDA-user: `' in PCB documentation confusing

FWIW I think that examples should be surrounded by quotes.  I have
rarely read a manual of a piece of open-source/free software where they
are not.  It's what people expect.

If the quotes are not appropriate for some entities in some markup
outputs then they should be removed by generating that phrase with a
macro.  For outputs where they aren't appropriate the macro generates no
quotes.  This allows quotes to be used in other output forms where they
are appropriate.

Rob