Re: gEDA-user: Re: Pointer to 3d CAD?

>    Well my tentative plan is to duplicate the functionality of the
> individual boards, but not to scale.  Many DEC machines of that era
> were built with "Flip Chip" boards, 2.5"x5" PCBs with card-edge
> connectors that typically implement relatively little logic...say, a
> pair of flip-flops.

When I was a kid, my dad got me some time on a tanker (ship) that was
being automated.  They had a fridge-sized console that was built that
way which ran things.  I spent a few days helping them finish the
install and teaching them electronics, and they let me ride with them
on the sea trials.

I think my watch is more powerful than that was, though.