gEDA-user: Re: OT: FPGAs, SDSL, Ronjas...

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:35:48 GMT
msokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Sokolov) wrote:

> > When the ISP detects this,
>
> Do you think that ISPs have nothing better to do than go into the low
> level debug features of their DSLAMs, look at individual packets in hex
> etc. to detect that I started using a different implementation of their
> line management protocol?

Yeah....true. And what if you want to buy a wireless router for example... aren't you allowed to do that? It might have the same implementation inside... :-) Note that this SDSL project is cool!

Levente

--
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs